Friday, August 21, 2009

Food, glorious food!

I left NYC today, and have decided to head for Nashville and skip the
Carolinas. I made it to south/central PA, after riding through the
first rainstorm of the trip, but was lucky enough to meet a very nice
lady @ the Wendy's in the town I stopped in. It was so great to talk
to a genuinely nice person after such a stressful ride, & it really
lifted my spirits. I had a fantastic time with Matt in NYC, and ate
alot of amazing food (example below). The timing worked out great, as
Matt is flying to Italy as I'm writing this to start his newest
adventure. I also saw alot of the city, and will post a couple more
pics after this.
Peace Corps update:
I got an email from PC saying they are currently reviewing my medical
packet (forward progress!!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The food looks delish!!! I'm excited that they are at least reviewing your medical stuff, that's good news :) We are all getting pumped for football season... you and Emily will have to come down for some CSU games! Miss ya Friend