Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Not Sunny In Philadelphia

Well, I made it to Philly...but just barely. There is a huge snow storm blowing through here that has caused a lot of flights to be cancelled. So far, only me and one other person in my group made it here. I heard that quite a few others got stranded elsewhere, and won't make it here until late tomorrow. Not sure how the Peace Corps is going to deal with this. Maybe we'll get an extra day here, but maybe not. We'll see.

Also, I realized on the plane today that I completely forgot to gather up everyone's mailing address', so if you want me to write you, you'll have to send me a letter first so I know where to send the reply. I didn't really bring any pictures, so feel free to include some photos too if you want. I might have a chance to update this thing again, but not sure yet. I'm really excited and happy to get started and looking forward to getting over there and out of this damn snow!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Good luck, Phil! Be safe and have a great time :)

Unknown said...

Did you get to go to the concert? I've been thinking about you, be safe and have fun!