Friday, January 14, 2011

New Links and Short Update

I had my meeting today with my boss and the NGO, and we have begun the process of initial question/answer/paperwork it takes to make a big switch like this. Luckily, so far, the process has not been denied in any way, but it should take some time until I have a definite answer. The next step is for the NGO to decide if they can pay for my housing in exchange for the work I will be doing there. If that is approved, I should be good to go, but I don't want to jump the gun and get too excited about it until I know its for sure. Pachoko pachoko (little by little). I'll update this thing when I find out more. Should be some type of development in the next few weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
Peace

Here are a couple of links to check out:
This one is for a Picasa Web album of photos from the music camp. (they seem to upload easier here for me)
Malawi Music Project


And here is the address of the Music NGO, Music Crossroads, I'm trying to get the ok to work with here in Malawi.
If the link doesn't show up, here is the address: www.music-crossroads.net

No comments: