Friday, February 11, 2011

And the winner is...

Thanks so much to everyone who sent an entry into the "Most Useless Item" competition. Here is the list of all the entries I received/or was able to remember:

Wooden Napkin Holders
Car Key and keychain
Wooden Nickel
Cork Screw
Kokopeli Rock Carving with magnet
Zombie Survival Guide

All pretty damn useless for me over here, so great work, and thanks so much for sending these things as well as all the treats that made the trip with them! However, the winning item was sent by a U. Selles from the University of Texas. I can't seem to remember this person, so my belief is that it is just someone who read the blog and decided to take the competition to another level...so thank you Mr.or Mrs. or Miss Selles for the extremely useless item known in the Western World as..............

A Carpet Toilet Seat Cover

No real update on the music NGO thing, but PC admin assures me that it is most likely going to happen by the end of the month. Take Care everyone, and if you are a new volunteer getting ready to come to Malawi, don't worry...We are all very excited that you are almost here and You're gonna love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U. Selles = useless!!!!

Richwhenpoor said...

I felt like such an idiot when I read this...how did I miss it? You are very clever, whoever you are!! Thanks again!!